Saturday 30 May 2015

I Am a Goddess in Training

Does that bother you?



You know I've been writing this blog and sharing my insights. I usually test what I want to present against Love and Truth but I realize that my idea of truth may  inadvertently offend some people and I want to lovingly address this.

For example, I believe I am a goddess in training. I must be trained because I lived my whole life believing a lie and a lot of my conditioning\programming has to be changed so that I can walk in the awareness of being a co-creator with Mother-Father GOD. It has been shown to me that I have always created my experiences unconsciously, and now I wish to do so consciously. It is not always easy but I have to be patient with myself.

To me, this is the most awesome news I have ever received and it is already transforming my life. I know now, that I can do much greater good in the world, and be of more service to others with this important knowledge.

However, some people may have a problem with what I am saying. They may see me as puffed up and even sacrilegious. It's funny because my big brother - Jesus - had to experience the exact same thing. Look here -
30 I and the Father are one.”
31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”
33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”
34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’[d]? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? - John 10: 30 - 36, NIV

It's awfully ironic how people have no problem calling themselves a child of God and don't realize that the statement means that they are claiming to be One with God.

Before Jesus left the earth, he prayed a prayer which I personally hold a lot dearer than even the very infamous Lord's prayer. The full prayer may be found in John 17 but here is one poignant verse from it:

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. - John 17:21, KJV 

The Sacred Feminine & The Divine Masculine

Beloved, we are gods and goddesses and it is time that we walk into the full responsibility of such a title. We have a responsibility to our dear precious Mother Earth, the physical manifestation of the Goddess who sustains our very existence. 

In one vision that I had, I saw myself going through a tunnel which went into the center of the earth and amazingly, I felt as though it was actually happening within my own self. In this way Sacred Mother attempted to share an important insight to me but I won't get into that now.

The Sacred Feminine brings an awareness of the Goddess - the feminine aspect of God - who resides in us all, sitting in the right side of our brains and allowing us to comprehend the big picture. The Divine Masculine - the male aspect of God - represented by the left side of our brain - allows us to process information sequentially and helps us apply logic. Christ consciousness is the ultimate goal though and it is birthed when we are able to unify the Divine Masculine and the Sacred Feminine firstly within ourselves.
We cannot throw away logic and reasoning but it must be sifted by unconditional love and the knowledge of our oneness.

GOD in the creative aspect of GOD chose to represent GOD's own nature in humanity and thus we have men and women. In the same way that women have a sacred responsibility to represent the divinity of the Feminine, so too do men have a responsibility to the Divine Masculine. 

For a long time, the Sacred Feminine has remained dormant as patriarchy ruled our society but the re-emergence is not only imminent, it is already happening. The cries against deforestation are rising and are being heard, slowly but surely. People are taking to social media to vent and speak out against savage crimes and other ills towards humanity. Sensitivity to the plight of animals is rising and people are showing more and more that they do care and that the might is not always right. 
People are giving way to more love and are opening up their hearts to more intuitive guidance. This - is the work of the Sacred Feminine. 

As Laura Eisenhower says - 'the Sacred Feminine is an essence' and this essence has long
been needed. If the Sacred Feminine may be likened to an essence, the Divine Masculine may be likened to structure and the two must mate. 

My blog is primarily focused on women, but men may glean a message for them as well.

Wake up to who you are. Acknowledge and embrace your divinity, allow for the mating of the Divine Feminine and Masculine and give way to the birthing of Christ consciousness within yourself. In this way you contribute to the ripple effect that is sure to crescendo across the planet and the collective planetary consciousness so that we may experience heaven on earth.

Love, light & Blessings,
Elizabeth Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment