Tuesday 15 November 2016

Gods or Men?

Going Much Further



Photo by IntrovertlyBubbly

I thought I was to speak of the Divine Feminine and the balance between the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine. I thought I was to speak of the birthing of Christ Consciousness and I thought that I simply needed to urge people to go within, to meditate, spend time in nature and develop a relationship with GOD that was authentic.

I did not know that Spirit desired for me to go further - much further than that.

Over the last few months I have been plunged into depression and buoyed up by supernatural euphoria, threatened with mania and humbled by unexpected blessings, abased by jarring realities and overjoyed and finally content to simply walk the middle path. My spiritual journey has exposed me to varying sides of the very broad spectrum of emotions and experiences and like Paul I can say that


"I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need." - Phillipians 4:12
We are being stretched and squeezed, pulled and pushed, shaken and constricted - and this must all take place because we are changing into what - we do not yet fully know.


"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. " - 1 Corinthians 15:52
We must be raised up! Love requires it....does it not?

Many are alarmed at the Mandela Effect phenomenon. Entire support communities and networks have been created to support those who are affected by it and mainstream media have even gone so far as to call it a cult. Yet, the pervading realization of the unreality of reality has shaken many to their very core. "Why are they doing this to us?" and who are the "they"?


Jump down the rabbit hole and peer behind the veil with me if you please....if nothing is real, if history itself could be rewritten, if physical structures can pick themselves up and move or pop up out of nowhere - what does this say to you?

How did you get here?

How did we get here?



Is this hell? 

This place of irrational fear which causes people to attack one another with great venom - is this hell?
This place where innocents are raped and killed - is this hell?
This place which speaks and breathes war - is this hell?
This place which takes you from the gusts of joy and slams you into the throes of sorrow with no warning - is this hell?
This place where good is decried and corruption is upheld - is this hell?
This place which we can all agree is not heaven - is this hell?

Are we paying for our sins here? 

What about little babies? 
Are they paying for their sins too? Possibly from a previous lifetime? 

Why did we commit those sins - whether they be in this lifetime or in a former one? 
Did we not know any better? 
Couldn't anyone have warned us?
Who on earth would submit to such grievous acts worthy of this kind of punishment? Because certainly this life and the cruelty of existence meted out to some of our brothers and sisters in war torn regions is painful to us all? Or do only some of us feel pain? 

For those of us who are pained, did we not love ourselves enough to choose another, less painful path?

Did we not love enough?

Were we capable of loving enough?

In the light of God's perfect love could anyone knowingly choose to deliberately separate themselves from bliss and joy? 

So then, we have been deceived......


Ok - some say we are sinners. 


 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God - Romans 3:23
Others that we are gods.

 "I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High." - Psalm 82:6
 Who are we? 

How can the same book that calls us sinners also call us gods?




It is either we are totally wretched sinful creatures who chose sin without knowing any better


"Then said Jesus, Fatherforgive them; for they know not what they do" - Luke 23:34


And if that be the case then how did we become this wretched and sinful? Even if you blame Mama Eve, what a heavy price to pay for us all to pay when her "crime" was that she was deceived. (1 Timothy 2:14)

In any case, Jesus Christ already pronounced that we are to be forgiven for we do not know what we do.

After all, can someone truly be accountable for that which they do not know?

.
.
.

Or is it that Psalm 82 is correct and we are gods!

Everybody likes verse 6 which tells us we are gods - but who reads the verse that comes after?

In fact, there is an entire chapter that deserves to be read.


" God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations

Psalm 82  



Returning to Love



Who are we and what are we doing here?

I do not know and I highly doubt anyone can tell me...but what I do know is that love is the only thing that makes sense. 
I have abandoned all other philosophical quests, I have abandoned all religions and creeds and I am on a journey now to learn how to love myself and those around me and those I may come into contact with.

I choose love even when I know that this world makes no sense.

I choose love even when I do not (and possibly cannot) know or understand Supreme Source aka the MOST HIGH GOD

I choose love even when others do not choose love

I choose love over and over again even when love is not offered or shown to me


Because nothing else makes sense.

I also (or most importantly) choose to love myself even when I mess up - even when I slip up - even when I do something that goes against my own perception of love - even when loving myself puts me at ought with someone else or my perception of how I should love them for so long as it means them no harm.... in which case it would not be love.

And maybe, just maybe this thing may catch on and others would choose love too or I may come into contact with others who also chose love and maybe little by little - we could hope or imagine that this place will start to make sense.

Who knows...maybe this is the point where as the psalm says we "die as men" falling from our place of royalty to then rise with God and claim our inheritance.


"And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together." - Romans 8:17


"Whatever the question, love is [always] the answer" - Wayne W. Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment